School’s Vision: Our vision, as a community, is to inspire a passion for learning.
School’s Mission: To develop and deliver an education empowering each person at Weetangera School to be a successful learner,
a confident and creative individual, and an active and informed globally minded citizen.
School’s Values: Inclusion, Resilience, Respect, Responsibility. Learning Dispositions:
- Open-minded - I know what is precious about my culture and family and respect the ideas and experiences of others.
- Caring - I show kindness and understanding because I care about people, plants, animals and the Earth.
- Thinker - I make good decisions and think about their effect on others and try to solve problems in different ways.
- Risk Taker - I have the courage to take risks and try new things.
- Communicator - I listen respectfully and express myself in a variety of ways when I work and play with others.
- Balanced - I take care of myself by looking after my mind, body and emotions and help others to do the same.
- Principled - I tell the truth; I am fair, and I play well with others. I take responsibility for my own actions.
- Reflective - I reflect on my strengths and weaknesses and how to learn from them.
- Knowledgeable - I develop my knowledge across all areas of my life.